Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw a new trailer for the DLC, will arrive in winter 2019:

So I would have to replay this to take advantage of the DLC?

I dunno.

You don't like to do a replay of a game that you just recently beat right? So if the DLC forces you to do a replay, are you going to make an exception for this game?

New intel just dropped from famitsu translated by Siliconera. Additional scenario can be enjoyed on its own after clearing the game, so you don't have to replay the whole game again to play the extra scenario Mr. Demon Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith :
  • “The part we see in the trailer isn’t a top class fight from a Limit Cut scene. There are no Limit Cut scenes shown in the trailer. The trailer mostly consists of additional scenario elements.”
  • Sora’s Oathkeeper Keyblade and new form will be available at the same time (as the ReMIND DLC) as a free DLC.”
  • “For Limit Cut bosses, we’re aiming for somewhere around the number we saw in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.” (So somewhere around 13?)
  • “There will be additional scenario, Limit Cut episode and bosses, secret episode and bosses.”
  • “We still don’t have a release date, but I want to release it as soon as possible so it doesn’t come out near Final Fantasy VII Remake.”
  • “To play as Roxas, you’ll get the option to do so as you advance through the additional scenario, similar to Riku and Aqua.”
  • “The additional scenario can be enjoyed on its own after clearing the game.”

New intel just dropped from famitsu translated by Siliconera. Additional scenario can be enjoyed on its own after clearing the game, so you don't have to replay the whole game again to play the extra scenario Mr. Demon Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith :
  • “The part we see in the trailer isn’t a top class fight from a Limit Cut scene. There are no Limit Cut scenes shown in the trailer. The trailer mostly consists of additional scenario elements.”
  • Sora’s Oathkeeper Keyblade and new form will be available at the same time (as the ReMIND DLC) as a free DLC.”
  • “For Limit Cut bosses, we’re aiming for somewhere around the number we saw in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.” (So somewhere around 13?)
  • “There will be additional scenario, Limit Cut episode and bosses, secret episode and bosses.”
  • “We still don’t have a release date, but I want to release it as soon as possible so it doesn’t come out near Final Fantasy VII Remake.”
  • “To play as Roxas, you’ll get the option to do so as you advance through the additional scenario, similar to Riku and Aqua.”
  • “The additional scenario can be enjoyed on its own after clearing the game.”

good news then.

Back