Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

In the Twitter post, Nintendo mentioned "Kirby activities," and people can also visit the official Kirby website to download a free wallpaper. There is at least one Kirby game coming out this year in time for the 30th anniversary. Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Kirby's first true 3D adventure game, will be out on March 25th this year. The release date for Kirby and the Forgotten Land was also announced shortly after the 30th anniversary announcement.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land launches on March 25, 2022 for the Nintendo Switch.

They've already done more for Kirby's 30th than most other anniversaries last year. I'm just glad we have a release date for Kirby and the Forgotten Land. It's only about 2 months away and now the next two months are going to go very very slow.

They've already done more for Kirby's 30th than most other anniversaries last year. I'm just glad we have a release date for Kirby and the Forgotten Land. It's only about 2 months away and now the next two months are going to go very very slow.

I feel that, I'm looking forward to playing it.

I'm glad we're getting more main-series Kirby that's a little different. Grew up watching the show on Saturdays and playing Superstar Ultra and a few others. Really liked him in Melee as a kid spamming his stone ability. Hope the story is as dark as the recent bunch.

I'm glad we're getting more main-series Kirby that's a little different. Grew up watching the show on Saturdays and playing Superstar Ultra and a few others. Really liked him in Melee as a kid spamming his stone ability. Hope the story is as dark as the recent bunch.

lol, kirby right back at ya? That was a strange and good show.

lol, kirby right back at ya? That was a strange and good show.
I didn't really know the main villain Nightmare was so short until I saw the movie one day. Spoiler alert if Kirby swallows a Star Rod he gets a warp star. There were a lot of weird episodes though like Kirby needing a workout from eating too much. Didn't feel like some episodes didn't have an overarching plot for the show.

I didn't really know the main villain Nightmare was so short until I saw the movie one day. Spoiler alert if Kirby swallows a Star Rod he gets a warp star. There were a lot of weird episodes though like Kirby needing a workout from eating too much. Didn't feel like some episodes didn't have an overarching plot for the show.

Uhhh, what movie?

Maybe we can get an updated anniversary collection thats not timed and people can buy it going into next year.

That explains why I've never seen the end of Kirby Right Back At Ya! I remember when I was younger I would watch it every morning, I'd have to miss a few episodes because I was in a bowling league, but I had a span of three weeks where the league wasn't going on and so I was watching KRBAY and it the second week it showed Nightmare and it felt like there was gonna be a big finale, but then the next week, it started at the pilot episode so I thought the show ended on a huge cliffhanger.

Guess I know what show I might binge in a few months.

That explains why I've never seen the end of Kirby Right Back At Ya! I remember when I was younger I would watch it every morning, I'd have to miss a few episodes because I was in a bowling league, but I had a span of three weeks where the league wasn't going on and so I was watching KRBAY and it the second week it showed Nightmare and it felt like there was gonna be a big finale, but then the next week, it started at the pilot episode so I thought the show ended on a huge cliffhanger.

Guess I know what show I might binge in a few months.

I know for sure 4kids never aired all the episodes besides that.

They should have given away some free kirby related games in order to generate more hype for this birthday...

Back