Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from CBR:

The popular 1980s crime-fighting duo of Michael Knight and KITT are reuniting in a Knight Rider feature film, which will mark the first time the franchise heads to the big screen.

According to Deadline, the new take on Knight Rider will still contain its anti-establishment motifs while also modernizing the franchise for the present-day. Video game writer TJ Fixman will adapt the screenplay. His video game credits include Ratchet and Clank and Resistance: Fall of Man.

I remember my brother had the Michael Knight figure and KITT the car when we were kids. At least I thought he had them at one time.

I hadn't heard they were making this into a movie. I wonder when this will be released? And who will be playing Michael Knight and the voice of KITT?

they have to push out a normal 40 min show into a 2 hour movie, kind of hard.

Maybe it's a tv pilot episode like only with big screen budget thing.

Hopefully, Knight Rider Reboot will be available on most video streaming sites and non-US channels. It looks like an interesting show.

I'm willing to try it out and see what it is like. But reboots don't usually do too well. And hopefully, it will be available on a streaming service that I already have. Otherwise, I'm just going to skip it

Back