Know of any good gamedev blogs?

TIlenM

Credits
Hi! I'm thinking of starting a gamedev blog. Does anyone know of any good examples? I'd like to see what people think a good dev blog should look like. Thanks for the help! :)

Before starting your own right not come work on CM30 CM30's blog, see what it takes and earn some experience?

Hey TIlenM TIlenM! Yeah, there's no wait here. Gaming Reinvented is intended to be a replacement for sites like Medium, aka a platform where video game journalists can sign up and post content at will.

So if you've registered an account... well you can just start posting now!

Hey TIlenM TIlenM! Yeah, there's no wait here. Gaming Reinvented is intended to be a replacement for sites like Medium, aka a platform where video game journalists can sign up and post content at will.

So if you've registered an account... well you can just start posting now!

Hey! Thank you so much for replying and letting me know! I will certainly do that! Thanks so much and I also want to say I love what you are doing. keep up the good work!

Hey! Thank you so much for replying and letting me know! I will certainly do that! Thanks so much and I also want to say I love what you are doing. keep up the good work!

Thanks! Hopefully the newer version of Gaming Reinvented will be even better, since it's much more like a service rather than a standard news blog.

Back