Last Game Played

Persona 5 Tactica. It holds your hand a little in the beginning even on Merciless difficulty. It's got some cheesy humor and maybe some undertones that flew over my head.
So how's the story? any big deviation from the original game's story?

Last edited:
DCS PC. Played a no story BVR combat mission me and my wingman in F/A 18c Hornets vs 2 Mig 29s aces and 1 normal level Mig 29. Fired 1 AIM 120C at the first Mig then my wingman fired a missile too at the guy, He countered with 1 R-33 Missile, took a gamble, I maintained my heading fired a second AIM 120C before breaking to the right hard while dropping Chaff to dodge his R-33 missile, managed to dodge it, wingman's missile got the guy. The other 2 bandits went low, fired another AIM 120C managed to down the second guy, but wingman got shot. On to the last Mig29s. Went head to head fired 1 AIM 120c and the enemy fired one R-33, broke right hard while dropping Chaff, the missile was still on me took a hard turn left with more chaff and managed to fire another AIM 120C at the mig (my last Medium Range Missile) and managed to dodge the enemy missile. The mig dodged my first missile but not my second missile Splashed 2! Recorded the Battle:

The last game I played was Farmville 3 not too long ago. It's been a chill game to play and I have found that has been nice for me. I do need to get back on Fortnite though when I have some time.

Dreamworks All Star Karting

I have been playing a few games over the last few days on my mobile and my Xbox. On my mobile I have been playing Farmville 3 and Monopoly Go, the last one I played was Monopoly Go a little bit ago.

On my Xbox I have been playing a lot of Powerwash Simulator which was the last game I played on my Xbox.

PC. DCS. Flew Mission 6 of The Rise Of The Persian Lion PI Story Campaign, in my F/A - 18c Hornet. It's almost the same like what happened recently with Iran and Israel, Container ship seized by Iran's Revolutionary Guard stuff, with Strict ROE (Rules Of Engagement) Recorded the mission.

Supercarrier Catapult Launch:

Helped a Cargo ship that's being attacked by Iranian Helos with Troops, they tried to board the cargo ship. Dived in fast and splashed the Helos with my Aim 9x Sidewinder Missiles At 7:30. Then The Iranians launched 4 F-4 Fighters, Engaged and splashed the Fighters with my Wingman At 11:04. Shot one with my Aim 120c Medium Range BVR Missile, then engaged another one and I fired one Aim 9x Sidewinder Infra Red missile, the bandit countered with 1 infra red Air to Air Missile too had to jink while releasing flares to dodge it, managed to dodge it and the bandit dodged my Aim 9 Missile too then I managed to fire another Aim 9x and this time splashed the bandit. Wingman also splashed 2 bandits but his fighter took some hits and got damaged and thus had to land at Khasab. Flew on his wing during the approach and landing at Khasab.

Then did some air-to air refueling, pretty bumpy during the first air to air connection had to pull back to pre-contact position and did another air to air refueling contact, this time the turbulence was not as heavy as before:

then did a CASE III Foggy Supercarrier landing:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade: Wrath of the Mutants (Switch)
Disney Speedstorm (Switch)

Back