last movie you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiderman: Far from Home on Netflix. I was quite late but finally managed to watch it. It was pretty good and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

it was that one with that girl that just turned 18 I think. you know which one, right?

no but for real, Saving Private Ryan - a classic I like to come back to every now and then :) oh, but yeah, it is more accurate with the above mentioned one, as I watched that more recently :S

SnakeEyes

I look forward to watching this! I'm hoping to catch it in theaters. Last night we watched Halloween (2018) just to get a refresher.

You should watch it. The movie picks up right from the end of the first one. There's some flashback scenes going on a couple of times during the movie. That'll make more sense once you watch the movie.

It's been a while this thread was created, since 2008, it's still alive up to this moment. Kudos to Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith for managing this forum up to this day.

I don't put my eyes on movies much, I am simply online surfing many things, and writing alot too.

The last movie I've watched is fast and furious 6 which is over eleven months I watched it last.

You should watch it. The movie picks up right from the end of the first one. There's some flashback scenes going on a couple of times during the movie. That'll make more sense once you watch the movie.

Good to know! Thank you for the insight. I'm really looking forward to it! I don't know if we will get around to watching it this weekend. Perhaps next!

The last movie I watch was "Hypnotic" on Netflix - I thought it was really good! It's played by the same actor in "Hush". I totally recommend it for those that like suspense/thriller type films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back