last tv show you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched doctor prisoner recently.
It's really cool and I would probably look for something similar to it again.

Sons of Anarchy S1E2. Just started watching this show and I absolutely love it already.

Family man season 2.
Never expected to see such a plot in this series but it's really cool ^^

Sons of Anarchy on Netflix. Been binge-watching it as much as I can over the past week or two because I am currently addicted to it. Season 5 has been amazing so far.

Looking to get into Sienfield soon especially since it's on Netflix now.

I watched a couple of episodes of Squid Game

"another life" ... it's terrible. -5/10 would not recommend. it looks like it's high quality, but the writing and logics of it is devoid of intelligent life. Oh, and also; one of the script writers is also a prominent actor in the show. that's just about as lame as it gets.

Sex Education on Netflix. The latest season has been great and I'm going to be very sad when I finish it tonight. Should give me the chance to watch a new show though which is good I guess.

Bridgerton - I didn't think I would like the show but I started watching it to humor my mother-in-law. We ended up binge watching like 5 episodes. lol

Back to Sons of Anarchy for me. Hoping to get the show finished by the end of the week. Will miss it a lot when I do finish it :(

More Sons of Anarchy for me. Trying my best to binge it as much as I can over the next few days because I really want to find out what happens in the end

Succession Season 3 - Enjoyed it but not as much as the first 2 seasons, I think Season 3 was effected by COVID, lots of restrictive filming inside/offices etc, however saying that the final 2 episodes were really good, filmed on location and back to form.

Sons of Anarchy, for the final time. Finished the last episode earlier today and I did like the ending. Very sad that it's over now though especially since it's being taken off from Netflix and moving over to Disney+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back