Late night snacking?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Credits
I don't know if it's a problem or not but it's something that started happening to me recently. I usually have a sudden urge to go for late night snacks. I'm thinking that it's because I usually have some snacks left at home, so my subconscious keeps going for it.

Does such happens to you and what do you usually go for when it starts?

images - 2022-12-10T091103.362.jpeg

I usually have some nuts or a banana before bed.

I normally don't snack late at night. I normally turn in pretty early, especially if I have to get up early to go to work the next morning.

I normally don't snack late at night. I normally turn in pretty early, especially if I have to get up early to go to work the next morning.
Even if I slept early, I would still end up waking up in the middle of the night and start craving for one snack or another.

After my dinner and some desserts, I don't eat anything else until it's time for breakfast in the morning. Water is the only I might wake up to drink at night.

Are you also addicted to bread the same way I used to be? I added a lot of weight as a result of eating bread often.

I mainly eat bread because it is convenient to eat at night. My family buys a lot of cheaper bread with short expiry dates. I don't want the bread to expire to avoid wasting bread when it expire, and becomes moldy.

Back