League of Legends

Climbed in silver IV(solo queue) today. I'm now on my road to gold!

Season_2019_-_Silver_1.png

hqdefault.jpg

Rengar: Finally a worthy opponent!
May i know your server please?

League of Legends had come a long way since its release. It used to have some Warcraft-graphics and anime-like illustrations that look like they were drawn with an airbrush. But time passed by and they now have upgraded graphics and HD illustrations. A lot of gameplay mechanics are significantly different than they were. The esports scene is also exciting (except for those years when SKT won again and again) and satisfying to watch. I even remember watching the 2013 World Cyber Games where Lustboy's team won Gold medal. I miss seeing Lustboy play LoL.

League of Legends had come a long way since its release. It used to have some Warcraft-graphics and anime-like illustrations that look like they were drawn with an airbrush. But time passed by and they now have upgraded graphics and HD illustrations. A lot of gameplay mechanics are significantly different than they were. The esports scene is also exciting (except for those years when SKT won again and again) and satisfying to watch. I even remember watching the 2013 World Cyber Games where Lustboy's team won Gold medal. I miss seeing Lustboy play LoL.

I would love to see League of Legends on WCG again. I think there is no League of Legends on WCG this year because they want the other games to recognize also as part of esports. Maybe yes, maybe not.

I saw WCG is coming back this year. Since this is something like Olympics for esports I hope the next WCG League of Legends will be included.

I went back to playing League but I'm getting confused with the new hero's powers..

Back