Legend Of The White Dragon (2023) "Suit Up" Trailer | 4K UHD

Revolved101

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits

Jason David Frank's Last Flim RIP :(

Any idea of how it will be released? (Streaming, theaters, ect.)
I did speak with Jason a bit on his IG (when he was alive) and Ciara the girl in the trailer who is also the Yellow ranger they said it will be on YouTube and other streaming services but it could change to theaters now.

EDIT:
Seems they haven't changed it

Found on Google:
Legend of the White Dragon is only available to rent via YouTube, Apple TV+, or Google Play Movies & TV. Legend of the White Dragon: Legend of the White Dragonen Kingdom can be streamed with a Hulu subscription, as well as rented on Prime Video, YouTube, Apple TV+, or Google Play Movies & TV.

I did speak with Jason a bit on his IG (when he was alive) and Ciara the girl in the trailer who is also the Yellow ranger they said it will be on YouTube and other streaming services but it could change to theaters now.

EDIT:
Seems they haven't changed it

Found on Google:
Legend of the White Dragon is only available to rent via YouTube, Apple TV+, or Google Play Movies & TV. Legend of the White Dragon: Legend of the White Dragonen Kingdom can be streamed with a Hulu subscription, as well as rented on Prime Video, YouTube, Apple TV+, or Google Play Movies & TV.

I do hope a lot of people check it out.

Back