Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Epic.

Awesome performance.

But I do have to ask, why on the Colbert Show? I mean that show doesn't normally deal with videogame stuff or orchestras does it?

Ah, that makes a bit more sense then. I mean otherwise it kinda seems an odd fit for a news show to be doing anything videogames related.

I don't exactly know why, but that is kind of starting to annoy me. Can't he just stay overrated online? Does he have to exit into the offline world too? He plays video games, for Christ's sake! There are people out there who create video games and do not appear on tv...

I don't exactly know why, but that is kind of starting to annoy me. Can't he just stay overrated online? Does he have to exit into the offline world too? He plays video games, for Christ's sake! There are people out there who create video games and do not appear on tv...

I don't think it's his doing (my guess, no proof) but most likely American talk shows wanting to pull him in for more younger viewer ratings.

Reactions: lb
I don't think it's his doing (my guess, no proof) but most likely American talk shows wanting to pull him in for more younger viewer ratings.
I agree. I'm not upset with him actually. He seems like a nice guy and all. An overrated nice guy. To be honest, most of the people I've talked to online don't actually hate on PewDiePie himself as they do on his fans. There are these 13 year old fans of his that worship him like a god.

I agree. I'm not upset with him actually. He seems like a nice guy and all. An overrated nice guy. To be honest, most of the people I've talked to online don't actually hate on PewDiePie himself as they do on his fans. There are these 13 year old fans of his that worship him like a god.

who wouldn't worship him? The guy sits in front of his PC all day laughing and making money and a living.

Back