JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Will he become king of the legos?
Everyone's Rival
Staff member
Full GL Member
Will he become king of the legos?
How about until Lego Pokemon comes out?
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Lego Pokemon vs Lego One Piece lol
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
This One Piece Lego Set looks great, and fun to build.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
I might have to go with Lego One Piece on this one. I think it would be more fun and crazier to build. Though a LEGO Pokémon set should be adorable as well.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
I never watched One Piece or been too interested in watching it but this is still pretty cool!
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa