Lenovo Legion Y700 | Compact Android Gaming Tablet 2022

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

The Lenovo Legion Y700 is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, as well as an 8.8-inch screen with a high refresh rate of 120Hz and a touch layer polling rate of 240Hz. Its resolution is 2560 x 1600 pixels and covers 100% of the DCI-P3 color space. In addition, this tablet also received a JBL sound system with support for Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

Tests showed that in the game Honor of Kings, the Lenovo Legion Y700 tablet ran stably at 119.1 frames per second, while the highest surface temperature of the case was only 36.5 degrees.

The Lenovo Legion Y700 gaming tablet has a 6550 mAh rechargeable battery that allows you to play for about 6 hours. It supports 45-watt charging.

Lenovo tablet looks like a fast tablet for Android gaming, and using game streaming apps like Google Stadia. 6 hours of battery life when gaming is very long.

I wonder if this tablet would be released in North America and Europe.

I heard Gamestop is selling this brand, I wonder if its this model they have in stores?

I feel stores like Gamestop may eventually sell this tablet if Lenovo can make enough of Android game tablets tablets for North America, and it is affordable to buy for most people.

I like the idea of this for certain mobile games not on Switch but odds are you are going to own a smartphone anyways so this is like a middle-of-the-road option. Kinda bad you are guaranteed to get smudges on the screen with this setup.

Surprised any tech company can make anything right now.

Maybe Lenovo bought a lot of processors, RAM chips, and other parts before the chip shortage caused by Covid19. I feel there may not be enough Gaming tablets for all buyers.

Back