Life is Strange

Well drug use and underage drinking are a very small portion of the story, they are not the main focus so I would suggest to try it anyway. The story is pretty nice, but the best part of the game are the characters. You will love some of them, and hate some of them, they are all pretty well written and designed.
I tried the game after reading a lot of positive opinions about it, and... oh boy, it was good. So glad they are making a prequel, really interested in it.

I've finished it.
The game play itself is extremely slow I found that most of the chapters were had boring game play. Most of the effort was put in the storyline.

I would say it's total crap BUT I found that the intensity and experience of the final chapter is worth the whole game. It's nothing like I've seen before. Simply incredible.

I've finished it.
The game play itself is extremely slow I found that most of the chapters were had boring game play. Most of the effort was put in the storyline.

I would say it's total crap BUT I found that the intensity and experience of the final chapter is worth the whole game. It's nothing like I've seen before. Simply incredible.
I picked up all 5 episodes for something like $5 during the Steam sale last week. I'm excited to give it a shot, and I'm hoping I can look past the gameplay and the story guide my interest through the game. I've been hearing great things about the story, so I'm glad you've have a positive experience in that regard as well.

I picked up all 5 episodes for something like $5 during the Steam sale last week. I'm excited to give it a shot, and I'm hoping I can look past the gameplay and the story guide my interest through the game. I've been hearing great things about the story, so I'm glad you've have a positive experience in that regard as well.

Try not to cry;). There is a good two chapters that have an emotionally driven storyline.

I've finished it.

I hated the ending but loved the rest of the experience. Guess we like different kinds of games at certain times.

ending makes you cry?

A very good episodic game in my opinion. I loved the entire thing bar from a relatively poor ending. What did you make of this title? I haven't got around to playing the prequel yet but making this thread reminds me I really should!

I watched a playthrough of Life is Strange. I really like it, but it's not a game I could play myself. I never went through a rebellious teenager phase and it's hard to relate to any of the characters. I only like a handful of them (none that I can name off the top of my head).

Back