Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

I just finished this rather great 25 episode anime focusing on a young witch who isn't very good with magic and focuses on how she goes about saving the world. I know the story-line sounds generic but I assure you this anime is well worth watching with enough twists to keep you hooked. The art/animation alone will want you to keep on watching if nothing else as its rather magical.

If you're a fan of magical anime, harry potter or something you can get deep with, I highly recommend this series.

I watched the first two movies and fell in love with the concept. This series and me got some serious pending business to get on with :p
Did it have an open end? Any chance of getting a second season? Just because I haven't started watching it won't make me any less greedy!

I watched the first two movies and fell in love with the concept. This series and me got some serious pending business to get on with :p
Did it have an open end? Any chance of getting a second season? Just because I haven't started watching it won't make me any less greedy!

everything is concluded at the end of the anime season but it could have another season but honestly it does not need a second season.

Back