Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from CBR:

Newcomer Maia Kealoha has joined the cast of the upcoming Disney remake as Lilo, starring alongside Zach Galifianakis in an undisclosed role. Disney has not yet commented on Kealoha's casting. Lilo Pelekai was originally voiced by Daveigh Chase in the 2002 animated film.

As for Galifianakis, it was announced that The Hangover actor had joined the film in a currently unknown role in February. Similarly, a voice actor for Stitch (originally portrayed by Chris Sanders) has not yet been announced, though the blue, dog-like alien will be made entirely using CGI. Lilo's older sister Nani Pelekai, who was voiced by Tia Carrere in 2002, has not yet been cast.

Indeed there's no need for live action.

With their trend of doing this maybe a live-action Turning Red would be a better idea. This with aliens just doesn't sound like my Lilo. It could be convincing though as a valid story but I don't know how well they will translate it.

With their trend of doing this maybe a live-action Turning Red would be a better idea. This with aliens just doesn't sound like my Lilo. It could be convincing though as a valid story but I don't know how well they will translate it.

Uhhhh, aliens was the whole point of the series.

I loved watching Lilo & Stitch when it first came out as a movie in 2002 then as a series. It seems so many of these are being made into Live Action. I think it just takes away from the cartoon. There's only so much you can do with Live Action.

Back