Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
read from CBR:

Gal Gadot announced the last day of filming for Disney's live-action remake of Snow White.

Gadot, who will star in the remake of the classic animated film as the Evil Queen, celebrated the final day of shooting for the film on her Instagram story with a photo of herself and the team that helped bring the villain to life. "Last day on Snow White with the best team ever!!!! #EVILQUEEN" the actor wrote in the caption.

In a recent interview, Gadot explained what it was like to play the iconic villain and, after portraying Wonder Woman in the DC Extended Universe, how her role as the Evil Queen let her go into new territory as an actor. "I love it (laughs)! It's fun, I get to do something different," she said. "I get to sing and I get to dance and I get to play the villain, which is something that I've never done before -- and it's the first Disney villain ever."

She continued, "I really enjoy working with all people involved, with Marc Webb [directing] and Marc Platt [screenwriter] producing and Disney, of course, Rachel Zegler. It's just a great experience and I really, really enjoy it and The Evil Queen is very evil, so it’s going to be interesting."

Snow White will star West Side Story's Rachel Zegler as the titular princess opposite Gadot's Evil Queen. Upon her casting as Disney's live-action Snow White, Zegler faced a significant amount of racist backlash, which she addressed in a January 2022 interview. "Never in a million years did I imagine that this would be a possibility for me. You don't normally see Snow Whites that are of Latin descent," Zegler said. "Even though Snow White is really a big deal in Spanish-speaking countries. Blanca Nieves is a huge icon whether you're talking about the Disney cartoon or just different iterations and the Grimm fairy tale and all the stories that come with it."

Wonder on Gal's peformance here, with her being the villain. Villaneous Witch Wonder Woman lol

Saw first look pic:
snow-white-zegler2.jpg

That looks....HORRIBLE.

Back