Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw this video and read from cbr:

While WandaVision and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier were each headlined by a pair of Marvel superheroes, the upcoming Loki is a solo outing for its titular God of Mischief. Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige revealed why Loki was the first to lead his own show.

"He's been around for thousands of years. He had all sorts of adventures," Feige told Entertainment Weekly. "Wanting to fill in the blanks and see much more of Loki's story [was] the initial desire [for the series]." Feige also said that a major impetus for creating the show was simply a desire to see "more Hiddleston, more Loki."

I honestly can't wait to watch this. One of my favourite characters so it's going to be a very interesting watch

Reactions: cm2
Loved the first episode and I can't wait to watch the rest of them. Thought it was really interesting and Loki is a great character so it was kind of obvious the show was going to be good

Hate to admit it, but loved Loki in the flims, I'm going to have to make time for this show.
Perfect time to get into it because the season has finished so you can binge-watch it all. The last thing you want is something to be ruined as well if you wait too long!

Errr, too late? I hear the ending effects all the Marvel Universe?
I won't comment on anything but there was information revealed for the other Marvel content earlier. This kind of just confirms that so it's not a huge spoiler or surprise.

How much of the other marvel stuff do you need to watch to understand it?
Hard to say really. There were some things that came up that happened in some of the Marvel films so you might get spoiled. I don't think the show will be confusing though if you haven't watch all the Marvel stuff.

Hard to say really. There were some things that came up that happened in some of the Marvel films so you might get spoiled. I don't think the show will be confusing though if you haven't watch all the Marvel stuff.

I haven't followed all of the captain America or ant movies.

Reactions: Ash
You should be fine then really. I think it's the Avengers films that are more important (well not that much but you know what I mean).

Back