Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So I finished this anime the other week, and I think I mainly watched it just to fill my soul that still waits for more Sympogear anime. Upon watching both seasons and the movie, I've come to love this anime as you get pretty deeply involved with them and their struggles to keep their school open and the results of that outcome.

The main focus is 9 girls coming together and singing in flashy outfits with charming Japanese songs which most of the time I think most viewers will enjoy listening to. The anime doesn't get too serious but gets pretty deep emotional wise with a movie that might make you tear up.

So has anyone seen this series?

I am thinking to watch those Idols anime, not only Love Live. My friend also recommended those anime to me. At first I thought those animes are for girls like Sailor Moon, but well gonna give it a try.

I have that in my fb group but I haven't watched it yet I'm presently watching all Macross series right now and will try to finish Macross Frontier and then Zero after that I'll watch symphogear.

Back