Ash

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal More
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
Do we have any Lucifans here? The new season was released recently on Netflix which I'm watching right now. And after tonight, I will be waiting patiently for the next half of this season to be released.

Didn't watched that is it good?

I had postponed watching the series for awhile but then jumped into it. I liked it!
I was wondering what you all thought of the series finale? I didn't care for the ending. It felt rushed to me.
Won't say too much more without a spoiler tag for those who didn't complete it yet
What did you think of it? What would you change if you could? I feel they treated Lucifer as a spoiled child, a brat. He could have been a bit more mature for his (very old) age!

I've never watched it but my sister-in-law highly recommends it. There are just so many shows I have to catch up on - not enough hours in the day!

I tried watching the TV series a couple of times but I lost interest. There are too many tricks in the movie.

My friends still think the movie was against Christians, but their mindset changed after watching it as it showed a lot about who Lucifer is.

Back