Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Nintendo revealed in its latest Direct conference that a "visually-enhanced version" of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is currently in development, and is set to release for the Nintendo Switch sometime next year. Though little was said about the project and no exact release date was provided, fans of the Luigi's Mansion series can look forward to reliving this nostalgic single-player campaign on more modern hardware.

Not sure if I'll get this or not. Luigi's Mansion 2 wasn't exactly my favorite in the series. Then again, I was expecting it to be like the first game so maybe I'll give it another shot for how it is, not for how I wish it was.

I would love to try this game, but for me, Dark Moon on 3DS doesn't seem too bad of an option for me either.

Not sure if I'll get this or not. Luigi's Mansion 2 wasn't exactly my favorite in the series. Then again, I was expecting it to be like the first game so maybe I'll give it another shot for how it is, not for how I wish it was.

I enjoyed the game, but wasn't feeling the fun from the first game. Maybe they can fix that in this remaster.

I enjoyed the game, but wasn't feeling the fun from the first game. Maybe they can fix that in this remaster.
That's what I'm hoping for. I just didn't like that it was mission based. However, as I got older I realize that it's because it was meant to be on a handheld and easier to have stopping points. Still, I prefer when I can just explore at my leisure while only hitting a few road blocks.

That's what I'm hoping for. I just didn't like that it was mission based. However, as I got older I realize that it's because it was meant to be on a handheld and easier to have stopping points. Still, I prefer when I can just explore at my leisure while only hitting a few road blocks.

Should really have been made for a console like the first one was.

Back