Making your own game

Tried: many times.
Finished: twice.

One of my games can be found in the European Wii U eShop, and the other can be found in the New 3DS eShops of Europe, America, and Australia.

I've never tried to make my own game. I enjoyed playing Super Mario Maker and getting to make my own Mario levels. But I've never made my own game from scratch or anything like that.

Tried once with some friends, didn't get off the ground.

I try make one game but its in the low graphic and I create the game only for fun ...now i lost that file, Should i try to make again :grin: ?
and yeah i cant make a materials for my graphic, I only use free materials from the store

Awesome, man! Chimpuzzle looks pretty neat. :) Are you still in game development tho?

I've never tried to make my own game. I enjoyed playing Super Mario Maker and getting to make my own Mario levels. But I've never made my own game from scratch or anything like that.

What's stopping you? If you could, how would you participate in making a game? Do you have any special skills?:)

Tried once with some friends, didn't get off the ground.

What kind of game were you making and what was your part at the project?:)

I try make one game but its in the low graphic and I create the game only for fun ...now i lost that file, Should i try to make again :grin: ?
and yeah i cant make a materials for my graphic, I only use free materials from the store

Well if you want to get into indie gamedev, you should definitely try again :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, man! Chimpuzzle looks pretty neat. :) Are you still in game development tho?
The game was released in 2014, and no updates will be provided any more.
Yes, I'm still developing games, but bear in mind that I'm a 1 person team, so it might take a very long time before you hear something new.

The game was released in 2014, and no updates will be provided any more.
Yes, I'm still developing games, but bear in mind that I'm a 1 person team, so it might take a very long time before you hear something new.
Cool! But have you ever considered gathering a team?

Well if you want to get into indie gamedev, you should definitely try again :p
well yeah, but i think i will learn 3d modeling before I try to make a game again, *Thats pop in my mind when I want to create other object in game but the materials is not free and maybe not in store :grin:*

Cool! But have you ever considered gathering a team?
More often than needed actually.
Most of the time, I had people saying they were willing to do their job, but left before they even started.
But occasionally, I had people who actually did their jobs (and they did it really well too), but almost all of those gave up after a few tasks, ironically in the exact same way (even though none of them even knew each other).

Then I grew tired of it, and decided it would be a much better idea to go all solo now.

I've never actually tried it, but on the internet there are several applications that can be several games, as I can see are very simple, just must be applied to achieve it, to my taste, I would like to is to make a game that is challenging for the memory with feed friends is a good way to entertain themselves.

I had great ideas for a game but I haven't tried making one, too many skills that I don't have, including graphic designs. So no.

I have only ideas for a game but I will never be able to make them real.

My brother is a computer science and I still remember that he shows me the game that they built with his group and it is called 'Run for you Life' for you to imagine this game is similar to the popular name entitled temple run but the only different is that in my brothers game has a course and blocks that fall down from above so you should skip it while running.

Back