March PlayStation Plus Lineup

GR News

Feed Poster
Awards
Credits
Welcome to another free month of games for PSN users GL and GR readers, as such Sony is giving its PlayStation users some free games if you have their PSN+ service. Check out below on what you get: PlayStation 4: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered The Witness As of this month, Sony will […]
Source

Continue reading...

Crap, another CoD Game. IntoxNitram IntoxNitram how good is this one compared to black ops 3?

Crap, another CoD Game. IntoxNitram IntoxNitram how good is this one compared to black ops 3?
It was a very popular game back in its day, I didn't really enjoy the multiplayer though - but the campaign is short and worth playing. I recall reading somewhere that they ruined the multiplayer with pay to win sort of mechanics but I can't comment on that myself.

It was a very popular game back in its day, I didn't really enjoy the multiplayer though - but the campaign is short and worth playing. I recall reading somewhere that they ruined the multiplayer with pay to win sort of mechanics but I can't comment on that myself.

Alright, I'll check out its offline play then.

Back