Mario Kart 7---3 Star Rank Guide

Epicskwid

Full GL Member
Credits
Mario Kart 7 3 Star guide​
Ok so welcome to my guide to getting all 3 stars on every cup in single player.​
Now you should get 3 stars fairly easy in 100cc and 50cc cups as you are faster and smarter than the computers.​
So im only going to cover 150cc and mirror cups.​
----150cc----​
In order to get a 3 star rank you must finish first in the 4 races,​
you also must hold a lead for long periods of time​
(you have to hold a lead for a certain amount of time every race)​
So the main tips i can give you in 150cc are hold onto protection, you will very dearly need it.​
Techniques for survival.​
----No 1----​
The Blue shell dodge: These are nearly impossible, if you can hold a mushroom and hope for the best.​
The timing is 1/2 second later than Mario Kart Wii, personally I've nailed it once with triple shrooms.​
Other things you can do are drop back before it locks onto you, fall off the track.​
Falling off the track is a good option since you can boost on landing.​
----No 2----​
Watch others items, Look out for Blues and shocks, also you should be looking for fire flowers and reds behind you.​
They have stuffed my races many times now.....​
----No 3----​
Collect Coins Quickly The more coins you collect the faster you go!​
try to get 10 as early as possible, it will give you a good advantage.​
----No 4----​
Stick to your lines Now you should stick to time trial like lines, anyway to maximize your track speed is essential.​
----No 5----​
Take Short-Cuts Take all Glider shortcuts. And all shroomless ones too. If possible do mushroom shortcuts too.​
And that does it for techniques on how to win the 150cc 3 star rank.​
****Mirror Cup****​
Now this is one touch brick to break, i've only ever had one two star on this crazy mode,​
good luck getting 3 stars, The courses are flipped so you must reverse your lines.​
This can and will get very confusing.....​
Use all the other techniques i showed you too have a shot at winning 3 stars in the tough mirror cup​
****Kart Selection****​
As for karts it doesnt matter. I use a standard with slicks, but a faster kart would make it easier. So yea go, for speed. And i think that does it! Thank you for reading and if it helped go give meh a like to show your appreciation.​
;) -Skwid Productions​

Last edited by a moderator:
Horribly formatted. Try not cramming all your information together into one paragraph so it's not so unorganized. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back