Mario Kart 7 Tournament

Pocodudeface

I'm pretty much the coolest guy I know.
Awards
Credits
So, I've decided to host a simple MK7 tournament. The tournament requires 32 participants, it is single elimination, and will have 3 rounds. Eight people will race one cup, and the top 4 will advance while the bottom 4 are eliminated. Times will be decided when participants sign up. Post below to sign up. If you don't make a scheduled race, you will be disqualified.

POST YOUR TIME ZONES, SO I CAN GET YOU IN A BRACKET YOU CAN COMPETE IN!

Once everyone is signed up and a schedule is made, you will be PM'd when your race is, so don't worry about checking back all the time! This process may take a while

Rules: 150 CC, All Items

Community: 60-6277-7442-4980

Players:

1. Pocodudeface - Mountain Standard Time (UTC -7)
  2. Sonicvmario - Greenwhich Mean Time (UTC 0)

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you should set a deadline to a certain date so it won't leave this topic hanging. Also, you should look forward to making rearrangements incase this doesn't reach to 32 signups.

I'll think about if I want to join in on this or not. It's been a while since I've raced with the community. If this does get some attention, consider this topic getting pinned.

Also, I'll move this for ya.

well we use to do non-elimination stuff for online game nights. there is no way 32 will be 1 week's time.

i'll join though, U.S. EST

You guys do know that the owner started a new topic of this quite some time ago and requested this to be removed.

http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/topic/11165-mario-kart-7-clan-league/

However, it looks like everyone seems to be interested in this one instead of his new topic. So it's up to him whether if he wishes to continue this method or his new one he arranged. In the mean time, I wont be removing anything until a decision from him is made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back