Mario Kart 7

ebstiv23

He Who has Fallen into Lava
Awards
Credits
Hello everyone! Welcome to the official topic for Nintendo 3DS Community’s Mario Kart 7 Game Nights! I’m your host, ebstiv23, along with my co-host, NintenDan! Our aim is to provide some racing fun for people from any time zones, with myself and NintenDan alternating hosting roles so that we can cover a fairly large time zone in one big sweep.

We participate in community races only at the moment, and the code for our community is...

29-3389-3314-0277

The rules? 150cc, All items.
Check this post for updated times. Be sure to follow this topic to get updates on the game night! Myself or NintenDan will always bump this topic when a new game night has been announced in the first post!

The next game night is in the works! Details will be below:

ebstiv23 session:
TBA

NintenDan session starts at (and will last for a few hours for latecomers)
Sunday, 25th November, 00:00am GMT (Greenwich, no DST)
Sunday, 25th November, 10:00am GMT+10 (Eastern Australia, no DST)
Saturday, 24th November, 19:00pm GMT-5 (East Coast America, no DST)

If you don't know your time zone, or are uncertain about the difference between your time zone and GMT, you can use this website to find out. Or you can ask myself or NintenDan and we can help! (You will need to tell us your location or local time zone for us to be able to help, however).

So far we’ve got the following participants (in no particular order!). If you want your friend code to be displayed, just post here asking! That way if you like racing with a particular member than you can do your own personal races outside of the game nights!
  1. ebstiv23 – 3265-5062-3242
  2. Pit master 103
  3. Mr. X
  4. NintenDan – 2578-3638-7666
  5. Batmann64
  6. Division X
  7. Yoshi64Mario
  8. Smashboy
  9. Kirby_Z
  10. Fuzzii
  11. DKSmash
  12. Dev
  13. Uzumaki Community
  14. MK-Joe
  15. Nin3DS
  16. Shy Guy
  17. Lubban747
  18. TheUltimateKoopa

NOTE:

We ask out of respect that you do not create your own “Official Mario Kart 7 Community”. We want to bring people together, not have people separate! Organising your own Mario Kart 7 communities isn’t banned, but please do so in the separate topic. Note that you cannot “steal” our traffic when our game nights are on. You can still play during the game nights on your own communities but we do not want any “Hey guys play on my community, it’s better” comments being thrown in the forums or shoutbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
my time zone is MGT-5

1. You do realize there is this button right here ^ that automatically makes you a numbered, organized list?
  2. You don't have to figure every member's timezone, as I'm looking at the matter for this exact reason right here: http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/topic/8837-your-timezoneslocations/#entry89712
  3. link, it's GMT, not MGT.

1. You do realize there is this button right here ^ that automatically makes you a numbered, organized list?
  2. You don't have to figure every member's timezone, as I'm looking at the matter for this exact reason right here: http://nintendo3dsco...ons/#entry89712
Thank you for that, Moclon. I will keep that in mind.

Oh, I think you mis-understood, I just came here to comment those 3 things, I do not own a copy of MK7
unsure.gif

2. You don't have to figure every member's timezone, as I'm looking at the matter for this exact reason right here: http://nintendo3dsco...ons/#entry89712

Oh, I think you mis-understood, I just came here to comment those 3 things, I do not own a copy of MK7
unsure.gif
Your trolling has ruined my topic!!!!! Be gone, foul breast.

unsure.gif
Your trolling has ruined my topic!!!!! Be gone, foul breast.
lolXD

There will be a match this Saturday for anyone who wants to join! If you want the time or date changed, please just ask! I won't bite... *shifty eyes*

You kinda sounded a little mean there! People make mistakes, we shouldn't be all up in their pants about it...

And ebstiv, if it's for the game, and I'm only adding you, then I wish to participate in this game! I'll PM my FC later.
Fish.png

You kinda sounded a little mean there! People make mistakes, we shouldn't be all up in their pants about it...

And ebstiv, if it's for the game, and I'm only adding you, then I wish to participate in this game! I'll PM my FC later.
Fish.png
Yeah, you only have to add me. I will be the host of all matches. Great to hear that you are participating!
biggrin.gif

What timezone are you in?

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to add myself to this. Usually I keep my friend code private but meh, it's a friend code. Add me to the list. For this match on Saturday, it'll be 1am Sunday. It's a Sunday though so I can stay up late! Works out fine for me!

FC is 2578-3638-7666

If anybody is adding me for the purpose of playing Mario Kart 7, note I don't go online much, probably only for these races, but you may as well tell me that you've added me and let me add you. No clogging this topic up with messages saying "I added you", save that for a PM please.

Since this is at 11 PM my time (GMT +8 hours) and late Saturday evening, I'll play for half an hour. So sign me up.

I've been playing this a bit recently yoo, but even with that said, don't expect anything amazing.

Before I sign up, I want to know how many GPs are being played? 3 ?
However many we can get through in an hour. You can leave the match at any point in the hour. Likewise you can join later or stay later.
Since this is at 11 PM my time (GMT +8 hours) and late Saturday evening, I'll play for half an hour. So sign me up.

I've been playing this a bit recently yoo, but even with that said, don't expect anything amazing.
Don't worry, I haven't played very much recently. I won't be up to par either.

Back