Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
633343399937696063.jpg

At this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas, Japanese television makers Matsushita will unveil and display a big ass TV. One hundred and fifty inches big.

The new 150-inch plasma display is big enough to showcase a full-scale adult.

It will supposedly be available in 2009, but will be far to expensive price, which is undecided, is expected to greatly exceed the company's current biggest set's (103-inch model) 6 million yen price tag.

link

just make sure you don't throw a Wii remote into it lol!

Wow, that's one big TV! That is a good future production item though.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ June 06, 2008 09:42 am) QUOTE (garretjax @ June 06, 2008 02:11 am) I WANT ONE, OMG i can just see it in my front room now,
I can see my self playing video games on that
cool0003.gif

DEfo be great for games that run in HD can you imagine GTA4 or gears of war on there !!!!!!

Forget that. Too risky having a screen that big. If I wanted something that big (and expensive), I would just get a HD projector.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ June 09, 2008 08:59 pm) QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ June 09, 2008 08:33 pm) Forget that. Too risky having a screen that big. If I wanted something that big (and expensive), I would just get a HD projector.

you lose quality then

I'm not so sure about that with the projectors they have out now. Some of the HD projectors are really nice (and great quality).

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ June 09, 2008 09:03 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ June 09, 2008 08:59 pm) QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ June 09, 2008 08:33 pm) Forget that. Too risky having a screen that big. If I wanted something that big (and expensive), I would just get a HD projector.

you lose quality then

I'm not so sure about that with the projectors they have out now. Some of the HD projectors are really nice (and great quality).
hmmm really? *goes to look around for a HD projectors*

QUOTE (garretjax @ June 10, 2008 02:56 am) i always thought that you lost quality with projectors as well, i did not even know you could get a HD one
I don't think they've been out long, I just know that they are available now. My mom and step-dad are looking at getting one for their home theatre they are putting in the basement. They've been shopping around for projectors everywhere.

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ June 10, 2008 02:19 pm) QUOTE (garretjax @ June 10, 2008 02:56 am) i always thought that you lost quality with projectors as well, i did not even know you could get a HD one
I don't think they've been out long, I just know that they are available now. My mom and step-dad are looking at getting one for their home theatre they are putting in the basement. They've been shopping around for projectors everywhere.
there probably expensive.

Back