Maxing out your level on the first level?

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

A person who goes by the name CirclMastr, started on a 2 year goal of maxing out Cloud and Barret's level on the very first Mako reactor in FF 7 before fighting the first boss battle. Most of this can be caught on his twitch, but it took him roughly 500 hours to do so.

What a very tedious task, but congrats!

A 500 hour grind? I just can't fathom it. I get tired after an hour or two of soft resetting for a shiny Pokémon.

I did a ton of breeding and training in Pokémon, but working on different Pokémon always made it feel different. I couldn't imagine grinding the same thing for this long.

But when I got that shiny Bulbasaur after all my grinding, it probabaly only felt like a fraction of what this guy felt when he hit max level.

A person who goes by the name CirclMastr, started on a 2 year goal of maxing out Cloud and Barret's level on the very first Mako reactor in FF 7 before fighting the first boss battle. Most of this can be caught on his twitch, but it took him roughly 500 hours to do so.

What a very tedious task, but congrats!

how much of a life does this guy not have????

Wow. It would take me forever just to spend 500 hours on gaming in general. I can only stand to play for about an hour or two before I have to give my eyes a break from looking at the screen for so long.

Wow. It would take me forever just to spend 500 hours on gaming in general. I can only stand to play for about an hour or two before I have to give my eyes a break from looking at the screen for so long.

Well if my math is right, at that rate if you attempted this at 2 hours a day it take you 8 and half years to do this.

Hrmm, messed that up somewhere. Then roughly... 6 years.
Haha still messing up the math! If you played 2 hours a day, it would take 250 days to reach 500 hours. 250 days is only a little over 8 months. Where are you getting the 6 years figure?

Haha still messing up the math! If you played 2 hours a day, it would take 250 days to reach 500 hours. 250 days is only a little over 8 months. Where are you getting the 6 years figure?

I'm fact checking it against CirclMastr's run at it, if it took him 2 years that means a person doing it at 2 hours a day can't be less than that which I assume CirclMastr put in more than 2 hours.

Well you gotta do the math, it's very straightforward. If I played a game for 2 hours every day, I'd hit the 500 hour mark before a year was up. If he's saying it took 500 hours over 2 years, then you gotta realize that means he only put in 250 hours each year. There are 365 days in a year, so you divide 250 by 365 to see how many hours per day he played. The math shows all he had to do was play the game for 41 minutes, every day, to hit 500 hours within 2 years.

I'm guessing he probably just did weekends or certain nights to keep his sanity.

Back