Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Maybe, maybe not, most likely not...

Would be nice but I think users have to priortise. Would rather Sony was making the network as stable and fast as possible and helping game developers make their dreams a reality.

Would be nice but I think users have to priortise. Would rather Sony was making the network as stable and fast as possible and helping game developers make their dreams a reality.
While I don't own a PS or anything like that, I would also rather see Sony work on other more important things. IMO people should think twice when picking a username.

I'm sure all it would take is hire 1-2 people to possibly work this out while staying in contact with the network staff.

I don't really mind but I guess this is important for some who chose some awful names. The weird thing is though, surely this is not a difficult thing to implement into the system? I presume they are taking time to debate whether to charge people or give everyone a free username change if they want.

Back