Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

All controllers and little games...

I have an Everdrive. I'd have to contain something exclusive like the SNES Classic does for me to consider it

That would be cool if they did that. Though, I doubt it would have Mario Party 1 unless they changed all the control stick spinning games.

Hum.....this makes me wonder what happened to my N64 that I had. I remember getting it for Christmas one year. I'll have to ask my hubby if he knows where it is or what happened to it.

This would sure bring back memories of playing the original N64. Hopefully they would still have that Bond game for it where you can do multiplayer paintball mode. That was a lot of fun.

Why not get a 64? The games are cool, especially Mario Kart, whatever Mario adventure game/games that came with it, Donkey Kong, and Banjo-Kazooie, so what's not to like?

Why not get a 64? The games are cool, especially Mario Kart, whatever Mario adventure game/games that came with it, Donkey Kong, and Banjo-Kazooie, so what's not to like?

People think they are over the older gaming systems or that they are too cool for them now with all this great new technology. Sometimes the older gaming systems have better games than the new gaming systems. They are still fun to play.

People think they are over the older gaming systems or that they are too cool for them now with all this great new technology. Sometimes the older gaming systems have better games than the new gaming systems. They are still fun to play.

True, it all boils down to the fun. Nonetheless, some really simple games have become too easy. For instance, I can go thru the original Mario games (from NES or SNES), not bragging, by the way, in probably two hours or less. But, that's probably not the case with children.

Back