Mecha anime and power rangers

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I believe they are similar.

Well, people fighting in machines and trying to protect something... Well that's power Mecha anime and power rangers concert right there.

I am watching Accel world and suddenly I felt like I am watching power rangers xD

How many of you guys feel the same?

A lot of anime are like that, a lot aren't. Gundam isn't like power rangers at all.

Oh.....I have heard a lot about it.
It's in my watchlist ....I should start it sometime soon.
I wanted to see what's it got to offer.

where you going to start watching the series though? From the original or one of the other many Gundam series?
I don't know. I don't have much time and I got a lot on my plate right now.
Still I would be watching them at some point.
They are way too popular to just ignore

I don't know. I don't have much time and I got a lot on my plate right now.
Still I would be watching them at some point.
They are way too popular to just ignore

the longer you wait, the bigger the series gets. I plan to fully watch the series from start to finish one day in the far future.

the longer you wait, the bigger the series gets. I plan to fully watch the series from start to finish one day in the far future.
I know but I would like to watch detective Conan first. I have heard so much about it and may be after that, I will pick this anime....
I got my hands full at the moment

detective conan is another, that series never stops.
Yeah. Those episodes are piling up and now I am not so sure whether I would ever be able to watch it completely.
I don't want to pick it up as of now because of its size

both its episodes and movies keep climbing, its a now or never type thing really.
Yeah. But I have already planned to watch it in my life time... It's just if I pick it up now, I won't be able to watch any new series anytime soon.
That's why I couldn't just pick it up at the moment

My favorite Mecha was and still is The Macross Saga...it was initially released in the mid 80's and was later on rereleased as Robotech. Here's a sample ,..

Back