Megaman X Series

I love the X series, though started to go down hill after X4. I wish they reboot the series, they had so many things going it would be better if they included it all from the start.
 
The X series is my favorite in the Mega Man Franchise. X4 is my favorite game in the series. I think they should have ended it after X5 since it tied in pretty well with the events in the Zero series, but then Capcom decided to make X6. At least the music is good in X6, the game is okay. X7, we don't talk about that game. Some of the music in that one is good and Axl is cool but eh the game sucked.
 
The X series is my favorite in the Mega Man Franchise. X4 is my favorite game in the series. I think they should have ended it after X5 since it tied in pretty well with the events in the Zero series, but then Capcom decided to make X6. At least the music is good in X6, the game is okay. X7, we don't talk about that game. Some of the music in that one is good and Axl is cool but eh the game sucked.

X7? What X7? There is no X7 in the gaming world :P

Avatar The Last Airbender GIF by NETFLIX
 
Back
Top