Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Today it was confirmed that Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will be coming to Xbox one offering open-world with a new breed of deeper stealth action, real-time weather and passage of time , various modes of transport including tanks, jeeps and horses and works with SmartGlass.

For characters, a female sniper named Quiet was shown, as well as a boy solider named Eli, and characters named Ocelot, Emmerich, Code Talker, and Skull Face who had a skull for a face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3fWCNPo7sI

You scared me for a moment with your first post, I thought it was going to be an Xbox One exclusive. That would be disappointing (and a bit weird, in my opinion). But apparently it's going to be available for Xbox360, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 as well.
The trailer looks good... I don't think Metal Gear has ever had a bad trailer, actually. I didn't like the last Metal Gear all that much, to be honest. I hope this one's better.

Skull Face who had a skull for a face.
I love it when games keep it simple. Guy has a skull for a face, so he's named Skull Face. I don't know why this cracks me up, but it does.

Back