E3 Metro Exodus Gameplay Trailer

It does look good.

Now this game was suppose to be out this year, now it been delayed. Weather the E3 has anything to do with it is another story.

With that out of the way, I am excited for this, only thing is that it being delayed, it does bring the question if content is being cut out as well.

It was delayed a couple of weeks ago I think. I’d rather it was delayed to polish it up, doubt they’ll remove anything. But it does look good so far.

It was delayed a couple of weeks ago I think. I’d rather it was delayed to polish it up, doubt they’ll remove anything. But it does look good so far.
Hmmm, so it may have been delayed a few times then. I know that a while ago it was delayed.

Microsoft has my back. I support the delay if it will make for a better refinement and top quality experience; I have has some unbecoming experience with some game release, and I would often criticised them for doing a rush-work

Prior to checking this thread I had never heard of Metro Exodus. I watched the video and looked into Google to find more about this game. based on what I read on the search results, I am kind of fascinated with this game. I enjou shooting game, thus, I believe I will also enjoy Metro Exodus

Back