Nintendo Metroid Prime Remaster Out Now!

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

For some time rumors of an impending Metroid Prime remaster have been floating around the internet. This was finally confirmed during today's Nintendo Direct where it was revealed that the remaster was coming to the Nintendo Switch. The digital version of the game will be available for the system today while a physical version will be released on February 22nd. The game will feature updated controls compatible with the Switch's dual stick control but gives the player options for a more classic experience.

I bought it, but I don't know when I'll get around to playing it. I've been meaning to try the GC again someday so this kinda speeds that up, I guess.

I had it for GC but never played it much, I might give this version more of a shot.
When I played it I got lost constantly and by the time I had enough I was a little more than halfway through. At least I thought I was. Turns out I wasn't even 15% into the game. I just spent so many hours lost that it felt like I was close.

When I played it I got lost constantly and by the time I had enough I was a little more than halfway through. At least I thought I was. Turns out I wasn't even 15% into the game. I just spent so many hours lost that it felt like I was close.

The original game was dark in setting, so hopefully this one is easier to see around.

Metroid Prime Remaster look like a fun Sci-fi space shooter game. I like the dark and space look of the levels, and characters.

Back