Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Finished this game tonight, I have the Gamecube version but never resonated with me to finish it or get far, but this one played and felt better. Though the backtracking sucks in this game.

Anyone here play this or hope the next two get remaster releases before MP4?

You did wesome job completing the game. I do hope that.we'll see remasters of the next two games soon as well.

I would like to try the DS game. Not sure if I can find the time for MP but we'll see.

I have this game but never got past the first area. I'd really like to see Prime 2+3 come to the Switch as well, just to help Metroid Prime 4.

The sound design in this game is world-class like the best parts of humanity collaborating to create legendary epicness that even aliens would be in awe of

It seems that the remastered version seems to have addressed some of the issues and this should make it a more enjoyable experience.

It seems that the remastered version seems to have addressed some of the issues and this should make it a more enjoyable experience.

The Metroid Prime can be so tedious, but the remastered version's improvements make it even more bearable.

Back