Other Microsoft acquiring Activision Blizzard

It's actually crazy to think that COD after all these years might end up as a console exclusive. The PlayStation will always be my main console so I won't ever bother playing COD on the Xbox. Wonder if PS tries to develop their own FPS if that does happen.
Sony could easily turn Syphon Filter into a stealth FPS shooter, if sony wanted to.

Reactions: Ash
It's actually crazy to think that COD after all these years might end up as a console exclusive. The PlayStation will always be my main console so I won't ever bother playing COD on the Xbox. Wonder if PS tries to develop their own FPS if that does happen.

Sounds like they will let Playstation still have it but for how long?

"Existing agreements". Doesn't look good for the future when the contracts eventually end. I feel like they might chuck Warzone at PlayStation and then put the other COD titles as exclusives for the Xbox.

"Existing agreements". Doesn't look good for the future when the contracts eventually end. I feel like they might chuck Warzone at PlayStation and then put the other COD titles as exclusives for the Xbox.

Just depends how things go, Sony needs to start kissing some @$$ with MS in the coming months/years or purchase an equal company to give them footing in this war.

Not sure if they can afford it but Take-Two would be a massive win for them. The threat of making GTA and other Rockstar games an exclusive would definitely make both sides play nice.

PC works fine, you would get best of best worlds, Sony games and Xbox games.
And PC games that were brought to Switch. Which is a surprising thing but I figured if I had space to spare I would try them out if I wanted.

Read this lol
SQjIERd.png

From what I've heard the games that are already are multiplatform will stay that way, but stuff like Crash, Spyro, Tony Hawk, and maybe Cod, will become exclusive. I am just excited to replay Crash Bandicoot on the Xbox, Toys For Bob are the perfect studio to make good Crash Bandicoot games.
I've heard arguments to the side of multiplatform-ing games with those IPs to get their funds back. They can do it with two consoles but it would make sense to be on the big three to get as much money they can get their hands on especially because they get a small fee to the platform holder and the rest paid on the game (a bigger portion) goes to them.

I've heard arguments to the side of multiplatform-ing games with those IPs to get their funds back. They can do it with two consoles but it would make sense to be on the big three to get as much money they can get their hands on especially because they get a small fee to the platform holder and the rest paid on the game (a bigger portion) goes to them.

They don't do things out of good will, $$$ drives everything.

Microsoft ambition is to become the number one gaming company around, that's what led them purchasing the services of Activision blizzard company to add to their already growing video game company.

Back