Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Via Kotaku:

As reported by The Verge’s Tom Warren, speaking at a Wall Street Journal conference earlier this week Spencer said “I do think at some point we’ll have to raise the prices on certain things, but going into this holiday we thought it was important to maintain the prices.”

“We’ve held price on our console, we’ve held price on games... and our subscription”, he added. “I don’t think we’ll be able to do that forever. I do think at some point we’ll have to raise some prices on certain things...”

Hopefully, the price increases for Xbox game consoles won't be very high, and the prices will go back to the original price in the future.

It's good they are holding off on prices and I hope they get enough sales to allow them to keep things at those prices longer.
Hopefully, the price increases for Xbox game consoles won't be very high, and the prices will go back to the original price in the future.
True, but there's this little thing called inflation. And people in power make arguments they want it to go up instead.

I think rising Xbox prices will cause fewer people to buy the Xbox Series X, and games.

I remember checking the Series X Reddit and everyone was saying how great Microsoft was for not doing this when Sony increased the PS5 prices. I guess that didn't last long ^^;

Back