E3 Microsoft working on next consoles

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Microsoft has teased the next console coming after the Xbox One. Speaking during the company's briefing today at E3 2018, Xbox boss Phil Spencer said Microsoft is already "deep into" the early stages of the next Xbox consoles.

Spencer said Microsoft is "deep into architecting the next Xbox consoles where we will once again deliver on our commitment to set the benchmark for console gaming."
New Xbox Consoles Already Being Worked On, Microsoft Confirms At E3 2018

Obviously still a few years away but a surprise for them to even mention it just yet.

Hrmmmm, bold and yet a bad move. I wouldn't want to be one of the people to hear word of a new console after dropping money on the X.

Hopefully, Xbox One X would still have games coming out for it when the new console is released.

It's been only 4 years since xbox1 was released they should release another one every 6 years and not every 4 years, its too soon if you ask me.

I love Microsoft! They always spring surprises just in the nick of time. No one expected this at this time.

I am very exited for this console. I used to play games on my PS4 but when i heard about this news, I want to buy this new console.
without a doubt it will be a good console for everyone. I hope that i can get soon once it is release on the market.

I don't own xbox, however, I have played games on xbox. When the new consoles from microsoft come out I might get one for myself.

It's been only 4 years since xbox1 was released they should release another one every 6 years and not every 4 years, its too soon if you ask me.
It'll likely still be a couple years away, so will be around 6/7 years, which is about right. It's the Xbox One X users I feel bad for.

So some people will be asking "should I buy now or wait?", haven't got an Xbox, might pick one up at Xmas or will see which console has the biggest price cut.

It'll likely still be a couple years away, so will be around 6/7 years, which is about right. It's the Xbox One X users I feel bad for.

My kids do have an Xbox One which I bought for them last year I got it half priced thanks to the release of Xbox One S and Xbox One X. Actually you can run all the games in all 3 Xbox versions, so what gives, I think the Xbox One is a very well made console, it's also sturdier than both S and X which are both slimmer and smaller and can easily break too. With the S and X being so expensive, people should just stick to Xbox One, it's cheap and affordable nowadays. I think buying Xbox One X is really a bad deal.

I like playing on console. When i was a kid i always play PlayStation, but when xbox was release i bought one and this became my favorite console.
Now i always play game on my xbox and PC. I am exited for the latest release of this xbox console. I hope that they will release this soon to all the market.

Microsoft has always made game play simple and easy. This new console is another tool to ensure gamers have the best times in their pass time playing a game. Bill Gates and the pioneer team of Microsoft are most visionary.

It seems like a premature move but let's hope that there will be backwards compatibility with previous releases. I'm also expecting to see a massive hardware upgrade to warrant a new console, otherwise it seems like a cash grab.

Back