Miitopia

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Miitopia was announced yesterday during the Nintendo Direct, but no one really seems to be talking about it.

What do you guys think of it? I think it's an interesting idea. It's actually a lot like that Street Pass game Find Mii. Thing is I don't have a lot of irl friends to put as Mii's so I'll probably just use celebrities or game characters. That is, if I decide to get the game. It also has a Tomodachi Life feel, which I've never played, but I watched Vinny from Vinesauce play it and it's pretty cool.

I could see this game doing fairly well.

This game looks fun. I like the idea of being able to create different characters to look like your actual friends. I'll have to keep my eye on this in case I decide to get this.

Fun looking as it is, I was never on board with the whole mii thing.

Fun looking as it is, I was never on board with the whole mii thing.

I had never been real big into the whole Mii thing either. There's one on there of myself and another one on there that looks like my hubby. Other than that, I've never really created a Mii.

I had never been real big into the whole Mii thing either. There's one on there of myself and another one on there that looks like my hubby. Other than that, I've never really created a Mii.
I just prefer to get them off the internet using QR codes. That's what I did for my friends' birthday when I brought Smash Bros for the Wii U since you need a Mii to play Smash Tour. It not only saved time making everyone a Mii, but it was also funny to see Freddy from FNAF go up against the Happy Mask Salesman, a hamburger, and Iron Man.

That's another reason why I might get this game. I got a bunch of Mii's for that occasion, but I haven't used them since. At least this would give me a reason. I at first I was thinking about getting Tomodachi Life, but I'd prefer an action rpg over... whatever kind of game you'd call Tomodachi Life.

Back