Mind-blowing question

That is a good question, one that I think everyone wants to know is what happens after death? The end? The beginning? Some kind of fucker who gets off on your life once its over?

Time will tell (until someone finally invents immortality)

There is a chance that people souls go to heaven, or hell depending on what you did when you were alive, or being a ghost where you are still on earth.

I think there is a possible there is a restart option like older games. Restart will be like Reincarnation where you can re-start life as another human.

There is a chance that people souls go to heaven, or hell depending on what you did when you were alive, or being a ghost where you are still on earth.

I think there is a possible there is a restart option like older games. Restart will be like Reincarnation where you can re-start life as another human.

Problem with that logic is where does human life come from for it to have a do over?

Problem with that logic is where does human life come from for it to have a do over?

Maybe reincarnation is like formatting a hard drive where the soul's memory is wiped, and the soul start a new life without any of the old memories.

Maybe reincarnation is like formatting a hard drive where the soul's memory is wiped, and the soul start a new life without any of the old memories.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I'm saying there is more human life today than there was a thousand years ago, where do all the extra life come from?

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I'm saying there is more human life today than there was a thousand years ago, where do all the extra life come from?

I think we would never know unless we meet the creator of human life someday.

Haha, I used to be sorta fascinated by a like...... matrix kinda way of thinking, I guess. I mean like, I used to actually think about like, how do I know the people around me are real? Like, I know that IM real and that I exist, the fact that I can question my existence is enough to prove my existence for me : p But like, what about everyone else? How do I know they are real, and not some sort of AI merely programmed to act like people around me, haha.

I also like to think about things like, do they see things the same way I do. I mean like, with colors. Do we really see the same color when we look at the color red? I think thats a really fascinating thing, haha.

Nice look, I think animals counts too. Some human reincarnates into an insect or animal, then some insect and animal reincarnated into a human. That's my theory, but the world's too complicated for my brain can handle. :grin:

25 years for a tutorial and the main game won't happen in another 40+ years? This is the worst game ever :)

Also:
- You can't double and triple jump
- No ability to save and restart
- Can't use magic
- No mana available in stats
- Stamina training requires tons of work
- No cheat codes available

Haha, interesting question, and funny too because I have this theory of another plane, another world were we go after we die, and sometimes that plane or world gets in touch with this plane/world causing the paranormal phenomena, such as ghosts, supernatural situations and stuff like that, I like to call that contact moments as glitches, surely that would made a good sci-fi/supernatural book/movie/series, right? haha.

Honestly I don't believe in life after death. I am no aethist. It's just hard to believe in souls

This is a really good question. The best so far in this forum in my opinion. We all don't know what will come after death. Maybe it will be heaven or just another life in another body. It is very interesting but of course I am happy that I am alive now and don't want to die anytime soon.

Back