Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Minecraft update known as Frostburn is Minecraft's 1.10 update which includes the following.

Frostburn primarily makes changes to the the hottest and coldest areas of the game, adding polar bears and a new Skeleton variant, Strays to frozen biomes while fossils and a stronger Zombie type, Husks will pop up in deserts.

There's also a new technical block for Creative mode admins which allows for templates of structures to be placed with the help of Redstone trickery.

Full details here.

I heard about the update a few days ago and I was in awe lol. I'm pleased Minecraft is always getting updates. It makes it nice for players and does not get boring.
Personally I am excited about the polar bears. Anytime they add a new animal it is always pretty good.

I have downloaded the new Minecraft updated for my sons and they seem happy with the changes made to the game .. not as happy as when Orespawn and other mods were added to the base version of Minecraft .. but pleasantly surprised nonetheless. A concept such as losing health if not 'clothed' when in the frigid biomes would have been a nice addition .. maybe 1.11?

I've never really been a fan of Minecraft, but I'm glad to see that it's still a big thing after all these years.
I am actually kind of surprised Minecraft has lasted so long and still is pretty popular. But I agree, I am glad it is still a big thing after all these years. I used to play years ago, and I occasionally play now so the large abundance of players is good to have a one day play with.

I heard about the update a few days ago and I was in awe lol. I'm pleased Minecraft is always getting updates. It makes it nice for players and does not get boring.
Personally I am excited about the polar bears. Anytime they add a new animal it is always pretty good.

Yeah, I think this patch is one of the things a lot of people were looking at to see if Microsoft actually does quality patches and plans to make the game better over time, or if it was just going to try to cash in on the playerbase and IP. It was nice to see them develop the game in a way that is consistent with how it was done before.

Back