Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw the trailer lol

Postponed but I'm sure people are still into this series. The first one will always be my favorite.

Heard this is gonna hit 100 million right off the bat this weekend. There's still an audience for it.

The Minions have always been a great film to watch along with Despicable Me. Great humor. Not over the top. Always trying to figure out what the Minions are saying in their gibberish talk lol

Yeah, it's one of those kids movies that's actually quite popular with people of all ages. For some reason, it's become a bit of a meme on social media which has helped a lot with ticket sales

Read from CBR:

GentleMinions, customers who went to see Minions: The Rise of Gru dressed in a full suit and tie, are being banned from theaters.

Over the weekend, teens all over the world dressed up formally to celebrate the release of the Minions sequel. However, according to Newsweek, certain theaters in the United Kingdom are not allowing individuals dressed in formal wear to enter the premises after some groups were kicked out for smoking and disrupting the viewing experience for the other customers.

Despite some bad apples, the trend went viral on TikTok and Twitter, with Universal Pictures even tweeting "to everyone showing up to [Minions] in suits: we see you and we love you."

Read from CBR:

GentleMinions, customers who went to see Minions: The Rise of Gru dressed in a full suit and tie, are being banned from theaters.

Over the weekend, teens all over the world dressed up formally to celebrate the release of the Minions sequel. However, according to Newsweek, certain theaters in the United Kingdom are not allowing individuals dressed in formal wear to enter the premises after some groups were kicked out for smoking and disrupting the viewing experience for the other customers.

Despite some bad apples, the trend went viral on TikTok and Twitter, with Universal Pictures even tweeting "to everyone showing up to [Minions] in suits: we see you and we love you."
I hate to see it, but it's great to fit the aesthetic of the movie by being a mobster type.
The Minions have always been a great film to watch along with Despicable Me. Great humor. Not over the top. Always trying to figure out what the Minions are saying in their gibberish talk lol
My favorite part of the movie was when the villain put the Minions in a noose and it just slipped right off.

Read from CBR:

Never thought suit and tie be banned anywhere.

cm2 cm2
They should've just banned the smokers & not all of them. Back in the day, people went to the movies & out to eat dressed up. It was unheard of to go out in "pajamas" which a lot of the clothes are liken to nowaays.

cm2 cm2
They should've just banned the smokers & not all of them. Back in the day, people went to the movies & out to eat dressed up. It was unheard of to go out in "pajamas" which a lot of the clothes are liken to nowaays.

Lol, saw a whole movie crowd come out once in PJs on with blankets and the whole nightware gear.

Back