Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
At the end of their conference, EA announced mirror's Edge 2. the short trailer just shows teases of what is to come and the trailer ends with the text 'Coming when it's ready.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n06ne7EbOcg

I'm excited for the release of Mirror's Edge 2! The first Mirror's Edge was the very first game I bought for the xbox 360, and I was very impressed with it. The parkour-style freerunning was a great concept and the fluidity of the first-person view was impeccable. While the game was great, I would have enjoyed seeing a little more action in it, which Mirror's Edge 2 seems to have. I'll definitely be checking it out! Thanks for posting the trailer!

I loved the first one. Was a very refreshing and original game and so fun to do parkour like moves in the first perspective. I am really looking forward to the sequel and so happy that they announced it. Thanks for posting the trailer, just another game that I will have to patiently wait for.

Whoa! How did I miss this! I'm so glad to see this is finally going to happen! The first game was so original and an absolute blast to play, but kind of short. It's so fantastic to see it when next-gen graphics too. I'm glad they've maintained that sparsely color style that was a big part of what made the first one so memorable. Is this an Xbox One exclusive title? I'm hoping we'll see it on the PC eventually as well!

daenerys said:
Whoa! How did I miss this! I'm so glad to see this is finally going to happen! The first game was so original and an absolute blast to play, but kind of short. It's so fantastic to see it when next-gen graphics too. I'm glad they've maintained that sparsely color style that was a big part of what made the first one so memorable. Is this an Xbox One exclusive title? I'm hoping we'll see it on the PC eventually as well!
it is not Xbox exclusive.

The first Mirror's Edge was so amazing. Especially going through the game on hard on a peaceful run. It gave such an incredible sense of fragility and the need to run. The moment you stopped you were too easy a target and it was all over. The frantic pace and tight, though complicated controls, made a great experience. I hope I can play Mirror's Edge 2 on my PC someday.

I am so glad they are making the second installment to this.
I stumbled onto the first game purely because it was on special offer about $5 I think and I loved it so this will day a day one purchase for me.

Have always been a fan of Mirror's Edge. I'm very glad to hear that there's another coming up. Trailer looks awesome and I hope the game is as well.

Great news! I was a big fan of the first Mirror's Edge game. It also had a great soundtrack in my opinion. I'm sure the sequel will also be a great game and I hope they keep up the good work with the soundtrack as well. 

I hope they don't decide not to make it for PC this time, that would be disappointing.

Playing the first game made me a little dizzy ...  In fact I'm pretty sure I almost ended up with vertigo a few times.

I'm excited for a sequel!  Though I can't help but wonder how much dizzier I'll end up whenever I get the chance to play it.

I loved the first Mirrors Edge but number 2 has me kind of worried. I have read some things about ME2 stating that ME2 could be an open world game. I loved the first ME because you have a linear goal with multiple paths to get to the end. This meant replaying the whole game all over again to get an even faster time than before. Open world kind of ruins that aspect of the game. Another thing that has me worried is the combat. ME1 combat was not  good but in the trailer it shows no free running and only combat. I'm worried combat might be prioritized or needed to actually complete the game. The first ME I have tried multiple times to not use a gun but never completed it but it still have me a sense of freedom because I wasn't forced to shoot something. Hopefully this game turns out amazing!

Finally, they are going to do it! But still, i am a little worried with the series, seeing how it is a EA game, i really hope they don't dumb down the series.

Back