!MMORPG Project confirmed!

Zero

S-Class Hunter
Credits
After a long talk with DS and a bit of planing we are please to announce that GF will get is own MMORPG, if you didn't knew about this then read this. The name of it will be Dawn OF The Warrior and be sure to check it's forum where I'll post a complete guide of the game and and make a post where I'll say what features will be in it.

That would be all for now.

Yes it is, I'm hoping to finish fast but I don't wanna make crappy work so it could last a year or two if I work alone, unless I find a guy who can help me with the scripting progress (which is the hard part), or progress will be slow.

QUOTE (Xeon @ July 20, 2008 04:20 pm) Yes it is, I'm hoping to finish fast but I don't wanna make crappy work so it could last a year or two if I work alone, unless I find a guy who can help me with the scripting progress (which is the hard part), or progress will be slow.
I don't want a crappy MMORPG Xeon. I want one that could make GF successful and make people happy when they play it. what do you have to do with the script part?

With out the scripts it wouldn't have features but I only know a little Visual Basic coding so I think I'm going to have to learn more now.

QUOTE (Xeon @ July 21, 2008 05:49 am) With out the scripts it wouldn't have features but I only know a little Visual Basic coding so I think I'm going to have to learn more now.
hmmm I'll see if I can find someone to help you but that might be hard.

Back