JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Monster Hunter movie delayed to 2021
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
The movie adaptation of Monster Hunter, starring Milla Jovovich and directed by Paul W. S. Anderson, has been delayed. Its initial release date of September 4 has been pushed back to April 23 of next year.Monster Hunter the movie, with its $60 million budget, was filmed in South Africa and tells the story of a group of soldiers from Earth who are transported to the world of Monster Hunter.
King Of The Hill
Full GL Member
Like anything else this year. Expecting delays LOL
Got a Sec? check out: Empire's Twitch | Empirekicking |Discord Server | #baysidegamers
Well-Known Member
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Hopefully, the movie won't get delayed again.
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hopefully they still make it.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Everything from this year will get delayed.
I'd be interested in watching this movie if they do end up making it eventually.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Movie got pulled from China because of this joke:
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think its funny, but I can see where the backlash is coming from.