yaboitripgaming

Credits
I've put so many hours into this game already. Its super fun I have a youtube video on it. Everyone should check it out!!

New Deck-building Dungeon Crawler with multiple classes and a bunch of different card.

Release Date: March 23

Monster Slayers
From Steam: Monster Slayers is a rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure. Create a hero and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you battle to become a true Monster Slayer.

So it's like an rpg trading card game? That's an interesting premise, but I've never been good at deck building.

So it's like an rpg trading card game? That's an interesting premise, but I've never been good at deck building.
Yes, it has RPG elements and though it is a deck building game, it focuses a lot on playing to earn upgrades for your next run. The roguelike aspects of it are very apparent. It doesn't come out until March 23, 2017 but like all steam games it should be on sale the first week. If you want to see some gameplay just click watch the video.

Yes, it has RPG elements and though it is a deck building game, it focuses a lot on playing to earn upgrades for your next run. The roguelike aspects of it are very apparent. It doesn't come out until March 23, 2017 but like all steam games it should be on sale the first week. If you want to see some gameplay just click watch the video.
Oh, my internet was being weird and I didn't see the video at first.

But yeah, it looks really cool. I might check it out when it comes out.

Back