Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Last edited:
Damn, $35 billion dollars is a big amount of fraud money. Criminals everywhere :rage:

I know, what's worse is that I am an exmormon.
Wow, that's must have been very difficult for you. When a house of God is involved in fraud, I wonder how they plan to work for men's salvation?

Wow, that's must have been very difficult for you. When a house of God is involved in fraud, I wonder how they plan to work for men's salvation?
I know, but now I get to troll members with this. And clearly they ain't a house of God if they be holding $35 billion dollars with no use.

I think it's time to give back God his money.

Basically their investment firm Ensign Peak was not disclosing the church's equity investments. Which means that the church has been fined 1 million dollars and Ensign Peak $4 Million dollars for fraud. They were using shell companies to hide 35 billion dollars.

That's a whole lot of money for anyone to hide. Maybe it's me, but it's a bit strange that a church could be caught in this kind of scandal. Strange to me to say the least.

That's a whole lot of money for anyone to hide. Maybe it's me, but it's a bit strange that a church could be caught in this kind of scandal. Strange to me to say the least.
And to crown it all, there would be some of their congregation that's finding it hard to feed but struggle to pay their tithe to criminals.

Back