Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

FINISH HIM! (for the first time?)

I've loved MK games since my childhood. I've played so many of them, in my opinion, it's the best fighting game franchise ever made.

What was the last MK release you played?

I've loved MK games since my childhood. I've played so many of them, in my opinion, it's the best fighting game franchise ever made.

What was the last MK release you played?

MK 4 on the PS1. Though Omni man getting ported to MK1 made me interested in the series again for real.

Last release I played was MK11. But this is currently on sale as part of the Black Friday sales so I might pick it up. Don't like that it's 90 gigs though.

Mortal Kombat 1 looks like a nice fighting game for people who want more realistic fighting with fighters bleeding during combat. I like the visual effects.

Mortal Kombat 1 looks like a nice fighting game for people who want more realistic fighting with fighters bleeding during combat. I like the visual effects.
Mortal Kombat is among the best fighting video games any gamer can ask for. I can still remember how I was addicted to playing it on Sega years ago.

Mortal Kombat is among the best fighting video games any gamer can ask for. I can still remember how I was addicted to playing it on Sega years ago.

I also enjoyed the Mortal Kombat movie which got released many years ago. I played the PC version of Mortal Kombat, and watch people playing Mortal Kombat at the arcade which was fun to watch.

My parent banned the 1st mortal Kombat from our home when we wer kids. My brother would have screaming tantrums and punch himself getting so mad at it.

My parent banned the 1st mortal Kombat from our home when we wer kids. My brother would have screaming tantrums and punch himself getting so mad at it.
I can't imagine how many of his playing controllers he smashed in the process of playing the game lol.

I also enjoyed the Mortal Kombat movie which got released many years ago. I played the PC version of Mortal Kombat, and watch people playing Mortal Kombat at the arcade which was fun to watch.
There was a recent MK movie that was released few years ago. It might be 3 or 4 years ago. I can't remember the name. Sub-Zero and Scorpion was the lead fighters in it.

Back