Most disliked country in each nation 2022

Burnsy

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
wqu-qzgnx-M5TNVb9DBosOFx3G6F5ET8LLpE2VGysAg.jpg

Those South American countries that hate Israel confuse me. I wonder why.

I don't know what's up with them but the biggest wtfs were Yemen hates Israel more than Saudi or Iran??? Even Saudi and Iran who are waging proxy wars against each other both said Israel??
I expected more middle eastern countries to say USA when they got invaded by them but they STILL pick israel??? Iraq or syria or afghanistan and even african nations who have nothing to do with israel or russia mostly hating israel instead of someone nearby???
Some other small wtfs were India hating china more than pakistan now and China hating the US more than Japan now.

I doubt a lot of these results and there must be a lot of biases in the sampling. I know for a fact that Afghans hate pakistan more than anything.

I don't know what's up with them but the biggest wtfs were Yemen hates Israel more than Saudi or Iran??? Even Saudi and Iran who are waging proxy wars against each other both said Israel??
I expected more middle eastern countries to say USA when they got invaded by them but they STILL pick israel??? Iraq or syria or afghanistan and even african nations who have nothing to do with israel or russia mostly hating israel instead of someone nearby???
Some other small wtfs were India hating china more than pakistan now and China hating the US more than Japan now.

I doubt a lot of these results and there must be a lot of biases in the sampling. I know for a fact that Afghans hate pakistan more than anything.
Well the Israel situation goes back several decades, while the US was a relatively temporary thing, so it’s more deep seated. Israel doesn’t have a good reputation in the Muslim world, which is why these seemingly random African countries, the former Soviet Stans, and Indonesia don’t like Israel.

Well the Israel situation goes back several decades, while the US was a relatively temporary thing, so it’s more deep seated. Israel doesn’t have a good reputation in the Muslim world, which is why these seemingly random African countries, the former Soviet Stans, and Indonesia don’t like Israel.

It's still only like 4 countries around israel that are actually affected by israel. I would think the US literally invading on false pretenses would maybe change their mind but doesn't look like it. Manufactured hate > Reality.
On the bright side I have never seen Europe more united.

Good to know, even though it would be nice to see other hates from the same nations rather than just 1 and I'm sure there are resources for this. At least a lot of these have something in common before deciding on more propaganda in the future.

Back